Coranti 2010 MultiCore AntiVirus AntiSpy Description
Why make do with one scan engine when you could have four at the same time!
Coranti 2010 Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware blends multiple best-of-breed anti-virus and anti-spyware scan engines of leading security software companies (BitDefender, F-Prot, Norman, and Lavasoft) into a multi-core solution for unprecedented protection against security threats.
Coranti 2010 features a revolutionary multi-core anti-malware scanning engine which ensures highly sophisticated protection from viruses, spyware, and other online threats. Coranti 2010 safely guards the main entry points through which malware can attack and infect computers.
Similar to a multi-core CPU, Coranti 2010 offers the unprecedented security benefits of running multiple anti-virus and anti-spyware scan-engines simultaneously, in parallel, and without unreasonable performance degradation.
Key benefits and features:
* Multiple high-performance certified Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware engines operating simultaneously
* Real-time, on-demand, and scheduled scanning for viruses and spyware
* Simple user-friendly interface with optional expert settings
* Wide variety of options and settings to customize Coranti 2010's performance for better protection against viruses and spyware
* Email Scanner scans all incoming and outgoing mail for viruses. It is automatically loaded in the background mode when you receive or send emails using Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, The Bat
* Advanced scheduler to manage scheduled security scans
Coranti 2010 MultiCore AntiVirus AntiSpy Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Coranti 2010 MultiCore AntiVirus AntiSpy 1.0.44
Windows 7 support (32-bit/64-bit);
...See Full Release Notes
Coranti 2010 MultiCore AntiVirus AntiSpy Requirements
1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor or a compatible
2GB HDD space